Beer and Chili Cookoff
Rules & Guidelines
- You do not have to submit a chili, you are welcome to just come eat, drink, and vote! ]
- You may submit one chili
- After trying all the chili, drop a token in the respective containers.
- You may not vote for your own chili.
- Please let Corey and Ryan know if you plan on bringing something for the contest by emailing webmaster@SECONNDivers.org
- Event will be blind tasting, please don’t include a label with identifiers beyond style
- Chili must be made from scratch, no chili packets or canned chili allowed
- Please let us know heat level (ie mild, spicy, hot)
- Feel free to bring any kind of chili (chicken, vegetarian, turkey, etc).
- Plan on bringing a crockpot and any necessary items (plates and utensils will be provided)
- Same as the beer, chili will initially be a blind tasting
- Don’t forget to bring a serving utensil!
- Condiments and sides are allowed (cheese, cornbread, etc)