Beer and Chili Cookoff
Rules & Guidelines
- You do not have to submit a chili or beer, you are welcome to just come eat, drink, and vote! However, if you are not submitting a beer please bring something to sip and share (not to be included in the voting process).
- You may submit a chili AND a beer (and even multiple beer, but only one chili!).
- After trying all the chili and beer, drop a token in the respective containers.
- You may not vote for your own chili or beer.
- Please let Corey and Ryan know if you plan on bringing something for the contest by emailing webmaster@SECONNDivers.org
- Beer must be brewed in your home (aka not at your local brewery)
- You may enter more than one beer, but they must be different styles
- Please bring a “4-pack” if possible
- Event will be blind tasting, please don’t include a label with identifiers beyond style
- Chili must be made from scratch, no chili packets or canned chili allowed
- Please let us know heat level (ie mild, spicy, hot)
- Feel free to bring any kind of chili (chicken, vegetarian, turkey, etc).
- Plan on bringing a crockpot and any necessary items (plates and utensils will be provided)
- Same as the beer, chili will initially be a blind tasting
- Don’t forget to bring a serving utensil!
- Condiments and sides are allowed (cheese, cornbread, etc)