Recent Adventures of our Members
As New England divers, we all know that a site will physically remain the same from day to day (unless a storm rolls in and starts moving rocks around), but the visibility, temperature, and critter sightings will vary. If you’re interested at what’s happening at your favorite spot, read some of the recent dive reports here!
- Stonington Point – 8/10/2017 - Dive Report by: Corey A. Leamy Summer equals massive amounts of overtime in the water testing business...add to that funky hours and you get very Continue Reading
- Kettle Cove - Dive Report by: Amanda Anderson While visiting my parents in southern Maine, I was fortunate enough to meet up with local Scuba Knowtes blogger, Pete Continue Reading
- Ships Cove - Dive Report by: Amanda Anderson Last week I was lucky enough to find a couple of divers on the Maine-iacs dive meetup site to venture Continue Reading
- Folly Cove – 8/20/17 - Dive Report by: Corey A. Leamy The list of things that will get me up before the sun is very short...thankfully diving makes the cut! Continue Reading
- Back Beach – 8/20/17 - Dive Report by: Katie Arruda On a sunny Sunday morning, after the tide was too low and the rocks FAR too slippery for a second dive at Continue Reading
- Fort Wetherill – 10/1/2017 - Dive Report by: Corey A. Leamy I've said this before, but working second shift severely prohibits my diving schedule. Though it has only been 15 Continue Reading