This fall, SECONN Skin Divers will be hosting it’s 2nd Annual PH2OTO Exhibit to highlight the marine and freshwater environments of New England. The images with the most votes will be featured in a 2018 Calendar. To submit images please use the following guidelines:
- Image must feature a marine or freshwater environment (above or below water)
- Image must be taken somewhere on the planet (aka non constricted to New England)
- Images submitted must be taken by submitter, thus signifying ownership
- Images must be family friendly
- A maximum of three (3) images (in digital form*) may be submitted
- Please include dive site, location, and date taken for each image
- Physical copies must be provided for the Exhibit by November 1st
Ownership and copyright of all entries remain with the photographer. SECONN Skin Divers reserves the right to publish the submissions with credit, but without compensation on its Facebook page, newsletter, website, and other publications unless otherwise stated.
Email images to email@example.com by September 30, 2017
*Digital photos will be featured on the SECONN website and used for the calendar, submitter is required to bring printed copies for display at the exhibit.